Events & Pop ups
Looking for something fun to do? Check out our Events featured Pop ups.
"Bring friends. Shop consignment."
Are you wanting to pop up in our space? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to have you.
- SHOP LATE NIGHT: music - drinks - shopping
- Welcome the holiday season the right way. The local and sustainable way; with us!
- FREE event
WORKSHOP! linocut print work shop with Print Hole.
- Tickets available here.
- everyone is welcome!
Touci Studio POP UP
- Saturday JUNE 18th - 11- 6:30
- Ceramics FOR ALL. HANDMADE IN VICTORIA BC
- FREE event; come shop sustainable fashion and artisan goods
HOUESE OF WILDWOOD POP UP
- Saturday JUNE 4TH 11-6:30
- live sewing
- Unique designs from Upcycled Materials
SPRING is here and new collections have launched! Come join us for a new spring clothing collection created by the designer from UNI design - made from all recycled material & Margaux; from Margaux b. pottery - a local ceramists
- Saturday APRIL 9th; 12-6pm
- 517 fort street
- Ceramics and upcycled garments
- Free event
LET'S CELEBRATE CIRCULARITY! join us at ecologyst HQ for a special pop up in celebration of sustainable fashion.
- Sunday April 10, 10-4pm
- Located at 2110 store st, Victoria BC
- Free event
Bring friends. Drink coffee. Shop consignment. Routine Coffee co is back with the coffee goods. Come say hi.
- Sunday March 27th - 12-5 at the Shop
- Pour over coffee by the best
Plants and people! VI plant shop will be popping up at the shop with some discounts and fun times. If you have been eyeing some new house plants; mark your calendars!
- Special discounts will be available
- Saturday March 12th - from 12 - 6
- FREE EVENT
- plants. people. consignment
Come down and meet our Vancouver Pals, and vendors in the shop.
- Special discounts will be available from our guests as well as discounts from Upcycle!
- *Receive 20% off your next purchase with your purchase of $100 or more!
Coffee and some Sunday shopping anyone? Come by and meet Garrett, founder of Routine Coffee & Supply and a fellow local coffee expert.
- Come grab a cup of coffee and shop some secondhand goods.
- Sunday February 13th from 12-5, we will be here for all your coffee and clothing needs!
WE ARE BAAACKK! At the Re-Love Market SUNDAY FEB 20th! You heard it here first; we've also got a special market collection headed their too! Come say hi : )
- The Re-Love Market is being hosted at 650 view street in Victoria, BC
- FREE EVENT
- Shop sustainable; Shop upcycle